This event happened a LONG time ago but I was looking through my pictures and wanted to re-live the night for a minute.
Early in November we went to a fabulous gala put on to raise money for breast cancer. Andrew was one of the sponsors for the event so he bought a table and we invited a bunch of friends to join us for the evening. Grandma B took the kids and we went out on the town in style. A limo picked us up and we picked each of our friends up along the way. We had wine, champagne, wicked tunes and lots of laughs.
Once we arrived at the gala we were completely blown away by the elaborate decorating and delicious food. The theme was Saffron so there were gorgeous vivid fabrics draped on the ceilings, a marketplace with beautiful tents and awesome merchandise to be sold and much much more. It was a feast for the eyes. I should have taken pictures but was just having so much fun kids free that I didn't take the time.
I found out four days prior that I was pregnant so I had to be very sneaky and pretend to drink my wine so that friends wouldn't figure it out. Somehow I fooled them all:)



5 Notes of love:
HOTTIES!
you guys look fab! sounds like a fun night!
Fun fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you soon!
You guys looked fabulous! How fun!
Post a Comment