I know that I have A LOT of catching up to do! I still have pictures from our trip to Maui in early December that have yet to be added to my computer....and then there is Christmas, Jayda's birthday with friends and Andrew's 30th Birthday bash. So much to do, so little time:)
The past month I have been working on a very fun project that has been consuming all of my extra time. So when I'm not doing the mom/wife thing I am working as a designer for a HUGE house being built on acreage! I got asked to do the job in the fall and couldn't help but jump at the opportunity. It is fun using a totally different part of my brain and getting out into the world again:) One can only play barbies for so long before going a bit loopy. It is presenting its challenges with the amount of calls and appointments I have been required to do in the last week but somehow it is all getting done and finalized and things are pulling together nicely. I'm hoping to get some construction pictures taken so that I can show you the final product in Spring. The move in date is at the end of March so in a few months I should be a bit better at blogging and returning all your emails.
I just wanted to give the heads up that I probably won't be very awesome at blogging these days. It just never seems to make my list of priorities at the end of the day and I'm tired of feeling guilty about not blogging. So I'll get to it when I get to it and can't wait to fill you in on all the happenings of life whenever the time comes. Until then....



0 Notes of love:
Post a Comment