CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 25

Oh Happy Day!

I don't have any pictures from my 'happy day' but I can share the wonderful day that I had last Friday. After Andrew came home from his trip to Phoenix he felt relaxed and rejuvenated to get back to work. He wished I could feel the pleasure that comes along with getting some time away by yourself. So he planned a day for me. I started my morning hosting moms group which ended up being an amazing time of sharing and praying with some of my closest friends. After they all left I did a quick clean (silly I know but I did have 10 children running around my house), fed the kids and passed the parenting baton on to Andrew. I spent the entire afternoon shopping at a great mall and completely enjoyed not chasing after kids, listening to whining or pulling out snacks. It was just me and my bags:) From the mall I headed to a quiet neighbourhood to park my car and waited for Andrew to pick me up to head into Vancouver. My in laws watched the kids all evening so that Andrew and I could share a night out together. Thank you so much! We drove downtown and watched a Canucks game and then went out to a sweet tapas restaurant to follow. When the day was over I felt so spoiled. It was fun to spruce up my wardrobe, nice to get away from the every day life of being a mom, and awesome reconnecting with my sweetie.

1 Notes of love:

bracewells@shaw.ca said...

And Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed every minute of spending time with Jayda and Malachi. We love you guys!