CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 22

Gettin' into Trouble!

That should be the title of Malachi's current stage. If I happen to turn my head for even a second it seems that boy is getting into some kind of mischief. Here are a few examples:


-He pushes a stool to his drawer in the bathroom, gets his tooth brush and will swish it around in the toilet and suck off the water. I know! Gross, right? I need to buy bulk for children's toothbrushes right now. You may wonder why I don't just leave the door closed. The day always starts with all the bathroom doors shut but Jayda will go in to do something and he follows closely behind to get into the room too:)

-He also will climb up onto the toilet to reach the toilet paper that I have put up there. I have already taken it off of the actual dispenser to prevent piles of wasted paper but I guess it will need to move up onto the counter. I give it about a week until he figures out how to get it.

-Malachi also loves to reorganize all of my newly organized drawers...:) While I cook he will find anything that he can push up to the cupboards so that he can reach into the drawers. It usually ends up being one of the kiddie chairs by the table. I prefer that over reaching for the stove so I usually let it slide, reminding myself that he is having a ton of fun pulling EVERYTHING out of a drawer and proceeding to drag it around the house. As long as he stays away from the knives it is pretty harmless.

Andrew was away on a golf trip last week and he was shocked at the amount of new words Malachi learned while he was away. The new passion is to go downstairs to watch "Teeeeee" (TV) and more specifically, "Haaa-keee"(hockey) and "Fuu-baaaaw" (football). Yes, Andrew is definitely a pumped dad right now because father son time can include a bit of sport watching. When my dad was out last week he tried some other sports but Malachi made it quite clear that soccer and baseball were of no interest to him.

Jayda and I are still managing to get him to play "Baaah-beee" (barbies) with us but I think pretty soon Barbie is going to be driving a tonka truck instead of a convertible.

1 Notes of love:

Natasha said...

Sienna and Malachi need to get together for a potty party, by the sounds of it they could have a great bonding time sharing in an activity that they are both so passionate about and teach each other a few new tricks on how to totaly gross out their parents.

Jeremy