This sweet, sleepy baby has transformed right before our very eyes. It is hard to believe that our baby just turned ONE on Sunday. Malachi has spent the past year wooing us with his big eyes and wide grin. Every part of his face lights up when he smiles at you leaving the heart to skip a beat.
Last year I woke up on my birthday to contractions and spent my day in early labour. I was determined to go out for a special dinner with Andrew so we dropped Jayda off for a sleepover at G & G Bracewells and went out to a local favourite restaurant. I tried to keep my breathing under wraps because I didn't want the waitress to know I was in labour! Just over an hour into our meal I decided it would be wise to skip dessert and head home. The midwife arrived at our place hours later and Malachi Chase was born the following day, April 25th, at 3:50am.
Our lives will never be the same as he has completely captured our hearts. Malachi is spunky, aggressive and extremely happy. He loves to grunt, wrestle, and all around do boy things. We look forward to many more years of life with him.




0 Notes of love:
Post a Comment