CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 26

The Zoo

We didn't have a very nice week of weather while my parents were out so decided that whenever it was nice we needed to take in the sun. On Friday we headed out to the Greater Vancouver Zoo to check out the animals. We didn't get to ride the train but took in many of the other fun things they have for kids.

It isn't the zoo without a few animal pics.

I couldn't help but think of the Bergman/Loewen clan when I took this shot. Here's a special shout out to all 'yall!


For some reason the donkey was very fascinating to Jayda. It is the only animal she actually stopped to hang out with:) She kept feeding him dandelions and talking to him about what he was doing.

Do you want in on the reason these two are grinning from ear to ear? I'd be curious what you all think. Leave me a note with your guess and I'll post the real reason at the end of the week.




This is a sight to see. A Bracewell baby actually sleeping in the stoller! I love his chubby cheeks and super long lashes in this picture.

Strolling hand in hand.


2 Notes of love:

PamKlip said...

Super cute pics! (as always with your 2 munchkins!) My guess as to why Ray and Linda are laughing: Malachi was farting in his sleep and you just told them that Andrew always does that too! :)

Annika Marie said...

My guess is that Jayda is doing something silly to get both of them to smile like that...mooning them perhaps?!

Dar