Thanks to all of you who put your email addresses on my 'safe list' a while back. I know there were many names missing from the list and that is why I have not made my blog private. Since I have not joined the Facebook fan club I don't have access to a million of my long lost friends;) There are a few people from my past that check the blog whose addresses I don't have and I would hate to cut off access to my blog before they get a chance to sign up. So, at this point I will be keeping my blog public. I have saved all of your addresses to my computer so that if I change my mind we don't have to go through the process all over again. Thanks for stickin' with it!
Wednesday, March 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Notes of love:
Post a Comment