It seems there is always an excuse for the lack of blogging. I think this weeks is pretty good...:)
For the past 6 1/2 years Andrew has been doing real estate with a team through Re/Max. It has been an incredible experience where he has had the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of real estate in a very short period of time. I may be a bit bias, however, I think he is absolutely fantastic at his job!
In early March Andrew and his business partner decided it was time for him to do his own thing and start his own office. It was all kept hush hush for a month so that Andrew could put together a website, business cards, furnish an office, hire an assistant, etc, etc, etc. The kids and I helped with Staples runs to buy everything as simple as pens and staplers, we also purchased furniture, picked out paint colours and did a huge shop at Ikea. It has been a stressful, busy and exciting month of getting the office together and ready for launching. Last Tuesday was the first day for Andrew and his assistant in the office.
Any proud wife would want to pass along their husbands info to everyone they know so here goes: Please check out his website www.andrewbracewell.ca and pass it along to anyone you know in the area:)



1 Notes of love:
Congrats to Andrew! (and you too as any new business is a family venture :) )
Wishing you the best of luck.
Post a Comment