CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 27

Pitter Patter

This morning Malachi was standing at a chair and I put out my hands motioning for him to walk towards me. I was a bit shocked when he followed my instruction and actually took four steps and fell into my arms in excitement. I clapped my hands and he got himself back up and stood by the chair clapping and beaming in total pride of himself. I will have to get clapping on video because it is unbelievably cute...although you may have noticed that I think everything my kids do is unbelievable:) I am definitely a proud mama.


I texted my dad to tell him the 'walking' news and told him how excited I was for him to start walking. I followed that with "remind me of that in a month." To which he responded, "I will remind you of that this fall when you tell me you can't keep up with two kids running in separate directions."

It is so fun watching children learn and grow and develop into little people. As busy as life will become with even more movement I look forward to seeing Malachi continue to take steps and start walking. Pretty soon we will be hearing his feet pitter patter!

1 Notes of love:

bracewells@shaw.ca said...

Malachi, your smile is like sunshine. You are getting to be such a big boy! Love Grandma B