No, I did not have anything inappropriate happen on/to my blog. I saw that someone had some of their pictures taken off of their blog and put on a complete strangers blog and that disturbed me a bit. It was probably a bit of a rash decision to go private but as Jayda gets older I am feeling more and more protective of her innocence! I have tried to keep our blog one that I wouldn't care if seen by strangers but it is also nice to know who is checking it out:) Thanks for understanding. I know there are many people out there who visit our site who are friends of friends so please don't be shy to request to be added to our safe list.
Tuesday, January 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 Notes of love:
Hey Kristen! It's Vanessa (Enns)Penner. I love reading your blog and would love to be added to your safe list!
vanessa_penner@hotmail.com
Post a Comment