CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25

Private

Ok folks. I didn't want to have to do this but the time has come for my blog to go private. I will leave it open for a week and if you want to be added to my safe list you will need to email me or leave your email in the comment section of this post. Thanks!

20 Notes of love:

Andrea said...

fanice95@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me to your new account.
debloewen@shaw.ca
Thanks

Mandy said...

I would love to keep reading your blog!
tmthiessen@yahoo.ca

Giles and Melissa said...

Please don't cut me off!!!!!! gicbergman@hotmail.com

tk said...

mikeandtammy_20@hotmail.com

PamKlip said...

Hey Kristin

I love seeing your munchins grow! p_klippenstein@hotmail.com

Pam

Quinn Clan said...

i love reading your blog so please keep me in the loop!
sequoiaq@hotmail.com
thanks!!

christal said...

christal.barkman@gmail.com

i don't know if you know that i'm a reader, but i'd love to remain one, kristin! i can see why michelle brags about your babies! :)

Seeds Church said...

ted@seedschurch.ca

tan said...

You don't know me and I can't even remember how I found your blog, but I always enjoy your updates! I have little kids also and feel free to check out my blog if you want too(jeffandtan.blogspot.com)
My email is vogts5@shaw.ca
Thanks!

Rebecca said...

I enjoy checkin' out your blog. Amanda's a friend of mine...I made Jayda's sock monkey who made an appearance on the blog.
Rebecca
daisy_darlin@hotmail.com

Katelyn said...

please do not forget us!!! We love staying connected!!
gwen_harder@hotmail.com

Anita Grace said...

Hey Kristin,

I met you through Kim Neufeldt awhile back & read your blog from time to time on my google reader! Would love to be added to your list... and can add you to ours too if you like, just let me know if you do.

anita.klause@gmail.com

Thanks! Looks like you've got your little girl trying out some FUN things... she's blessed!

Anonymous said...

Please add me and my mom,
lisasmith54@hotmail.com and my mom is esmith1@mts.net

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bev said...

Love to share in your parents enjoyment of grandchildren. Please add me--Bev Klippenstein
rbklipp@mts.net

Lisa said...

lisa.klassen02@gmail.com

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

katm319@gmail.com

Thanks!

Robin said...

please keep me in!! robin.wilms@yahoo.ca

Robin said...

please keep me in!! robin.wilms@yahoo.ca