It has been a very big week in the Bracewell home since we got back from Manitoba. Malachi literally grew up over night. He woke up last Thursday and decided diapers weren't for him anymore. The day prior he thought it was time to cut the naps as well. I just rolled with it but stopped the other day to acknowledge the big milestones he crossed as he moves into little kid status. I've definitely cleaned up my share of poop and pee this week.....:).....but its all been great and he is loving being more like a 'big boy'. We have had a little more freedom this week to leave the house and not worry that the car seat or pants are going to get soaked. Now I just need to convince him to get his poop in the potty instead of the floor;)
Thursday, October 13
News
Milestones for Ebony include big smiles, little giggles, the start of rolling from back to front, signs of teething.....didn't I just have her?!, and 3-6 month clothing. I feel like her stages are going by so quickly and don't want her to grow up. Really hanging on to the newborn stage as I think this will be our last baby. She is so sweet, cuddly and cute I just want to kiss and squeeze her all day long!
Jayda is loving three mornings a week at preschool. She comes home with new crafts and songs every day. There are a bunch of great little friendships developing and it is fun to hear her talk about her new relationships and their discussions on the drive home. The haircut has been a hit and she claims she never wants it long again. It is so low maintenance and perfect for my free bird who prefers to let her hair go which ever way the wind blows it!
That is the kids in a nutshell.
Lovingly created by JAK at 3:34 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Notes of love:
Post a Comment