CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 23

Tick tock

I am in the weird waiting stage right now of having to give up total control of knowing when baby is going to arrive.  Everyone keeps saying, "You could have your baby any day!".  Yet at the same time, with my due date two weeks away, I could be two weeks late and only have my babe in four weeks.  That is quite the span and I'm finding it hard being patient and not knowing when it is finally going to be time.  I realize that being pregnant is much easier than having a newborn and two small children yet it has come to the point where I can't wait to finally meet this little one growing inside me.  We have a VERY active baby and with all the kicks and constant reminders of its presence at night I can't help but hope to go in labour soon.  I'm up all night anyway I may as well just have company:)  I will do my best to post a picture and details once we've finally delivered and then I will probably be quiet on the blog front for a bit.  Really looking forward to sharing our exciting news with you all!

0 Notes of love: