This post was saved a few weeks ago and I forgot to finish it and get it on the blog prior to my trip to Manitoba. It is late but better then never:)
I had my birthday in April and Andrew planned a night away for us to celebrate. After we dropped off the kids at my mom in laws we headed in to Vancouver. We checked in to our hotel and immediately hit the streets for a glorious walk along Coal Harbour. The weather couldn't have been nicer. As we walked hand in hand I felt so grateful for my husband who always take initiative to plan special things for me. Andrew's busy schedule means we don't get a ton of alone time together so it is always awesome when we do get that time to be one on one without distraction. We are complete opposites in almost every way but luckily travelling is something we do the same. We both enjoy fine dining, getting out and seeing the town and also relaxing as much as possible before going back to reality.
My handsome hunk somewhat willingly posing during our walk;)
I begged for my picture to be taken. Not that I think they are always that great but somehow I never end up in pictures.
Shot of the city and Olympic torches
Big thanks to my in laws for taking the kids so willingly and allowing us to get away just the two of us. This may be our last time before babe arrives in 8 weeks!



0 Notes of love:
Post a Comment