Somehow kids always manage to tell it like it is. I find that totally refreshing because as adults we do our very best to fake it and never say it like it is.....ok, unless you're Andrew!
This evening as I sat in the rocking chair to read Malachi a story he informed me that we could no longer sit side by side for story time. I put him in one corner and sat down next to him to start reading and he looked up at me and said, "Mommy too big!". I guess my belly is starting to feel restricting to him in the chair so we had to come up with another way to do it. Pretty soon snuggling isn't going to be an option either because I don't think my belly will be able to take all of his weight on it much longer. Until then I'll just enjoy my cuddles.
Sunday, May 15
Kids and their honesty
Lovingly created by JAK at 8:44 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Notes of love:
Post a Comment