CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 18

Night out!

Last Saturday I was a very happy lady!  Andrew was invited to an awards banquet that recognizes top achievers for the Fraser Valley in his field.  He has continued to work so hard since leaving the real estate team he was with to do it on his own.  It has definitely been a tough year of transitions but I am extremely proud of his accomplishments.  With all the long hours he has worked he has still been able to come home and play chase, hide and seek and all in all spend time with our little monkeys.  We had a great night of celebration, got to get all dressed up (unfortunately I didn't get any full length shots of my dress, it was so cute) and enjoyed a full evening without kids.  

1 Notes of love:

Mad About Style said...

I want to see the whole dress!! and those legs :) You both look amazing! hotties!