CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 3

Enough already!

The flu has hit our home again!  It really is turning out to be the winter of sickness in our family.  I spent the day parenting from the all to familiar spot dubbed "couch land" and had a hard time not wallowing in self pity as I had to do it all on my own, again.  Malachi pulled me out of it when, at 6am, he came in to the bathroom where I was puking and refused to leave.  He patted and rubbed my shoulder as I was heaving and when it was all done came in for a big hug.  It was the most heart warming moment of the day.  His love and compassion for me in that moment was grand and my heart swelled bigger than ever.  Thanks Malachi for being such a sweetheart!

4 Notes of love:

Michelle said...

nice work mals!!! el demando took a break... to show his mommy how very sweet he really is! love it

Andrea said...

Ugh. Not fun, at least there is a little comforter in your midst, that is such a beautiful picture. Lots of families out here have the flu too...

Grandma Linda said...

Ohhhhhh...this brings tears to my eyes

Natasha said...

Awe... this sucks... hopefully this will be the last of sickness in your home for a long time. I'm so glad for your moment of love from Malachi.