CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 29

FINALLY....an update!

Well, not exactly an update but a look at some of the family pictures we had taken for us in November. This was a special photo shoot because we had just found out we are expecting baby #3! Its been SO long since I posted pics that somehow I uploaded them all backwards but didn't want to spend the time shuffling around so that they are in order. The cupcake treats only happened at the end of all our picture taking as a little incentive to keep going and smiling for Carly. We had a blast this day and were very happy with the candid shots that were taken. We didn't want to pose for the camera but told the photographer to just capture us walking about the city. The kids loved the train tracks and Malachi was thrilled to get dirty....I have a stained vest to prove it:)


































3 Notes of love:

Natasha said...

Beautiful pictures!

rachelandgrant said...

I love them all! But especially the one of you and Jayda. So special :)

Michelle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these family pictures!!!! You guys are one good looking bunch!