Last night we joined the neighbourhood and dressed up our lil ones for an evening of trick or treating. Malachi didn't enjoy his costume and was a teeny bit scared of all the faces on the pumpkins so he didn't last too long. However, his sister made up for his lack of enthusiasm and ran around with a ton of excitement and spirit for the free candy at every door:)
Cinderella encouraging Leo the lion that this was going to be fun!

First tastes of the evenings success. When we got home Malachi literally started spinning and running around the house. His sugar high had been reached and he was lovin' it!

After each house Jayda came running down the driveway saying, "Look I got more candy, I got more candy, more candy!"

Once Jayda, Daddy and Grandpa got home it was time to sort out all that had been given. There was everything from the standard chocolate and candy to mini play dough and glow sticks.


The highlight was gum. I never allow this because of her teeth but I may just have to give in this week.
Then finally the kids helped Daddy, Gradma and Mom hand out candy to all the kids in their funny or scary costumes. It was a great night with family and getting out into our new neighbourhood.
I was away all weekend at a ladies retreat so it was a real treat to come home to a delicious supper delivered by my mom in law. After dinner we spent the evening all together enjoying the excitement of the night. Thanks mom, dad and nanna for joining our Halloween!



1 Notes of love:
I love that first pic of Malachi...poor little ones have no clue what's going on..
Post a Comment