Hi friends! I know I have been absent these past couple of weeks and some of you have maybe given up on seeing a new post on my blog. It has been a very busy month for us with not a ton of down time or alone time on my part. Andrew has been stacked with work and meetings so I have been with our kids non-stop for the past two weeks. My early riser, Malachi, has been getting up between 5 and 6 for the day and night owl, Jayda, has only been going to sleep between 9 and 10. Andrew has been getting home for dinner and then dashing out only to return very late in the evening. This has left me with very little time to 'play' and blog about our lives. I'm sure it will get better but I'll just need you to be patient and hope to get some new stuff out to you soon. Until then....
Saturday, November 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Notes of love:
Post a Comment