CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15

Close Call

So it is 1:15am and I have just finished doing the initial REinstall onto my Mac computer.  Last week it completely stopped working so I brought it into the shop thinking it just needed a tweak.  After a week of being without my computer I got a call to say that absolutely everything was lost on my hard drive and that it needed to be replaced.  I would have completely panicked if I hadn't backed up the computer before our move.  Luckily I have almost all of our children's pictures (and there are thousands) saved on an external hard drive that I just imported into the computer.  I couldn't go to bed thinking that it might not be there and had to have proof that it was all intact.  Disaster averted!  I'm back to having my lifeline and will be sure to post some new tid bits soon.  Bedtime....

0 Notes of love: