CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 11

FREE!

As we are preparing to move I have started to sort, organize and purge all of our stuff. For those of you who know me you know that this is VERY invigorating for me. I am bagged from another bad night sleep but feel excited and energized to get going on the moving process.


So, with purging comes trips to MCC, pick ups from Big Brother and lots of free stuff! I just gave away my nice canning jars (my time will come again but it ain't here now:) and now I'm hoping to get rid of 30 small heinz baby food jars. If anyone out there is looking for jars for homemade baby food I would be happy to give these to you (or any other reason you may want them, of course!). Please leave a note in the comment section and I will give it to the first person who leaves me a message. If no one does I will just be adding them to my pile for the thrift shop.

I'm off to keep packing!

1 Notes of love:

rachelandgrant said...

i would love some for the future but i don't think i need 30...