CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 19

Ballet Recital!!!!

Ok, I realize for some of you (Grandma and Papa!) this post is waaaaay too late. I apologize for the tardy post as this evening was so cute and I know many of you want to see the pics and videos that were taken. Prepare to melt:)

The VERY excited parents of their first ever recital. I can't believe I have children old enough to be in dance recitals:)

Some of the pictures were taken during the rehearsal because I wanted to take video during the actual performance.

Jayda looking up to the older dancers. One of the dances was with the 'big girls' so that was pretty fun for her to be part of.


Keenly posing for the finale:)

Jayda loving ballet!


Holding Grandpa B's hand after her big performance.

Auntie Michelle was thrilled to finally be in the same province as us so that she could be part of this special event. Thanks for making the trip...and for the special flower delivery from Grandma and Papa!

Proud Mama

1 Notes of love:

Giles and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness.....there really are no words for the unbelievable cuteness of that little girl of yours!!! Thanks for keeping up with the Blog so we could share in that!

Hope your /packing/moving is going smoothly so far!

Melissa