The gradual sleep training has definitely been working. It started with Malachi not wanting to be in his crib to him lunging for it before I get through the first few lines of a song. It is great seeing him love to go to sleep as this hasn't always been the case. Of course he just started cutting his molars and has been a bit of a mess day and night but everything is better. Instead of waking hourly he wakes 1-3 times in a 12 hour period (solely due to pain). I can tell by his cry that he is seriously hurting so I have gone back to picking him up to comfort and relax him. I know that we are well on our way to having a regular sleep pattern again. Yahoo! The only thing I have to adjust to is his new wake up time- 5:30am! As many of you know I have always loved to sleep, especially in the morning. I just need to start going to bed before 12:30 so that I'm not bagged for the rest of the day. All in all a great week of sleep training!
Friday, May 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 Notes of love:
Thanks for the update - sounds very encouraging. Nice work buddy (mommy)!
Post a Comment