CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12

"Not so great but gotta update" update!

Yes, I did speak to soon. WAY to soon! We were doing great with our ONE week of kinda sleeping through the night. It seems four molars have decided to start their way down (not that there is any evidence of that!) and now Malachi wakes up virtually every hour past midnight. I haven't been able to resist the painful cries and have completely succumb to being a 24 hour drive thru, again. Oh, we were doing so well....


Lucky for me I now have a three year old who sleeps like a gem so I know there is hope and will stick with the way I do things.

I'm thinking the second year will be our year:)

Nighty night all you sleepers out there.

1 Notes of love:

Andrea said...

Hey Kristin! Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Those cries tug on our heart strings and you are going with your instincts to soothe and to bring comfort & there's nothing wrong with that!!
We're on day 14 of "night weaning" meaning 3 days ago I also started nursing again during the night b/c I actually heard his stomach gargle and he just seemed hungry (he went on another food strike) & I was tempted to feel like I was failing or giving in, but it's actually about us tuning in to our babes and what they need. If our needs change from day to day so do our babies...

I agree, year 2 is gonna be great!!!