CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8

The Torch

We went to watch the Olympic torch run through our city yesterday afternoon. It happened to be making its way just a few blocks from our house so we loaded up the stroller and headed for the excitement. It was a bit dreary but the cheers and rush of all that was going on around keeps us from thinking about getting cold.


We had to take a picture of this vehicle for our dads!



RBC and Coca Cola were definitely pumping out the tunes and getting everyone jacked.

My Canadian boys in their new jersey:)


Ready to cheer for the torch runners.

Here she comes to pass it off to another runner...


2 Notes of love:

Natasha said...

This is pretty awesome. Thanks for the pictures.

tk said...

That looks like so much fun!

The way your weather looks in the pictures makes me want to move there! If only I liked rain more than snow :) I guess I am stuck with the snow. Enjoy the games.