Ok, obviously Malachi can't roll over but his head is so heavy and neck is so strong that he can get himself from belly to back! I caught him in the act last week.
That is INCREDIBLE!!! Especially since I'm looking at a little girl who's almost one and HATES rolling over! Just sit Avery up with some toys and she's good...just starting to get a little anxious to be on the move, but certainly not crawling or anything that would be close to lying down! Malachi will be on the go before you know it!
2 Notes of love:
That is INCREDIBLE!!! Especially since I'm looking at a little girl who's almost one and HATES rolling over! Just sit Avery up with some toys and she's good...just starting to get a little anxious to be on the move, but certainly not crawling or anything that would be close to lying down! Malachi will be on the go before you know it!
Wow Malachi...you are head strong, but in a good way. I can see you are going to keep up with your older sister.
See you all soon. xox
Post a Comment