CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1

Sneak peek

We had a photo shoot for Malachi this morning and here is a sample of one of the great shots. Unfortunately I was in bed due to a severe fever, shakes and achy body. I developed mastitis last night so I wasn't up for pictures today. Luckily our little man cooperated and I think we got some really neat shots. More pics to come in two weeks when our photographer gets back from England...she is leaving tomorrow and won't have time to show more until then. I can't wait to see the rest!


3 Notes of love:

Natasha said...

I can't wait to see more pictures! I'm sorry you got mastitis. That's no fun.

Michelle said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! He is soooo ridiculously cute. I am crying just looking at him...surprise surprise :)

Giles and Melissa said...

ok.....perfect! He is absolutely PERFECT!!! Great photo, can't wait to see more! Hope you feel better soon!