CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26

I know, I know

Some of you have commented on my lack of blogging these days. I promise I will get the hang of it but right now two kids and all of my other priorities are taking president. Last week Malachi was very fussy and hardly let me put him down for longer then ten minutes at a time. Aside from playing with the kids, I like to have a clean house, supper on the table and laundry done so blogging has been pushed waaaay down on my to do list. I am still taking pictures so I will update whenever I can and hope you all have patience with me over the next few months:) Cheers

3 Notes of love:

Giles and Melissa said...

TOTALLY understand! Let me assure you, that it gets easier (as I'm sure you know) but I found the first two months with two kids the biggest adjustment since becoming a parent! Good times!

We are also totally looking forward to your visit...you are very brave flying with two kids, but I'm sure it will go smoothly! Just let us know when it works and we'll be here!

Michelle said...

Thanks for all of the new pics! I love them. The ones with Jayda giving hugs are hilarious! The new haircut is great. She looks like such a little girl all of the sudden. Can't wait to see you!!!!

Annika Marie said...

If anyone complains about your lack of blogging, they obviously either haven't had two little ones, or it was too long ago for them to remember!!
I do love it when you post, and we check regularly, but we're patient ;-)

What are the dates that you're out?? We're looking forward to seeing you!!

Dar