CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31

Close up

I realized that most of my recent posts haven't shown any close ups of Malachi. I took a few yesterday afternoon to show you how his looks are changing and developing. They also showcase just how strong our little man is. It seems Andrew and I produce strong, energetic children! His neck is so strong that if his head is high enough it will cause him to roll over from belly to back....that was quite the sight at two weeks old! He also can stand tall with me just holding his hands. It looks very strange for such a new little baby. One thing is forsure, my kids don't like to miss anything:)

Check out the rolls on his arms...he is growing rapidly!


Almost rolling from the weight of his head:)


Taking a quick break


Full body shot to show you how much he has grown and filled out


Coy smile and wink for all the ladies out there

2 Notes of love:

Andrea said...

Kristen! I have not yet congratulated you! Major big congrats, he is a little cute gem of a baby & I look forward to meeting him. On a diff note, Amy said you have done lotsa research on vaccinating/not vaccinating your kids, i would love to hear your opinions or any websites/material you would suggest...

Grandma Linda said...

Malachi you will break the ladies hearts with that look. We are so looking forward to seeing/holding you soon...

XOX