CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29

Everything is blooming!

Growth is all around us. The flowers are springing up and flourishing, my belly is getting huge, and Jayda is looking like such a big girl! As new life begins to pop up in my garden it gives me a renewed sense of excitement for what each day will bring. The life and colors are a reminder to me that beauty is brought out of cold and weary times. I look forward to what this next season of life will bring as a new baby enters our world. I know that God wants to breathe new life into our family and I can't wait to see what that will look like.







Yesterday was a nice sunny day so Jayda and I spent the afternoon exploring and playing in the backyard. It was great to be outside again!






This pic is quite blurry/dark but I had to add it. The last few days have been clingy days for Jayda (I think those two year molars are FINALLY coming in). I needed to get supper made and couldn't do it with one hand. So, I strapped her to my back with my big belly hanging out the front:) It worked like a charm.

0 Notes of love: