CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2

The long awaited...

We went for our mid-pregnancy ultrasound this morning. The baby didn't want to co-operate for most of the appointment but by the end (when Andrew and Jayda were allowed to come in and see) our little babe turned so that we could see a really great profile shot. Am I crazy to believe that this ultrasound resembles Jayda's? Maybe all babies look the same in ultrasounds but this profile looked just like Jayda's...crazy! I have the pictures from the morning but couldn't upload to my computer. We will try another way tomorrow. Here is what I look like right now. I am 19 weeks but look like I did at 22 weeks with my first! 

 




3 Notes of love:

Annika said...

cute and beautiful...as usual!!
Thanks for sending that! I needed to see you pregnant again to make it real in my mind! Hooray, you're going to be the mother to two!!

dar

rachelandgrant said...

i love the little belly!

Grandma Linda said...

Beautiful!!!