CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7

I can't believe it's over...

Well, it seems my little one is already finished with daytime naps! How is it possible that my sister was still napping in kindergarten but my not-even-two-year-old is already done? I was really hoping to hang on to the napping thing well into having a second baby so that I would be able to go down when the kids went down, however, it seems those days are gone. The perk: Jayda now goes to bed at 8pm (instead of 11!) and she actually sleeps right through the night until 8/8:30. Just another little tweak in life. Now it will give Andrew and I some time to connect before we hit the sack for another day. Next on the list of biggies is moving her to a big girl bed/ room and working on potty training. It will be quite the new year! 

1 Notes of love:

tk said...

Let the fun begin, just don't forget to breathe! Hope all is well with you guys.