CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 24

30!

It happened!  I turned 30.  Yup, that's right.  According to one of my friends I'm a 'big girl now'.  I know that 30 can be a pretty big deal to people.  In fact, one girl asked me if I was going to cry when it happened.  I didn't realize that this was supposed to be a traumatic thing.  From most of the older women in my life I've heard that each year it just gets better and better....oh, until menopause hits but I'm pretty sure I've got some time before that happens.  The person pampering this milestone the most is my hubby.  He has planned so many things for me that I am starting to feel embarrassed, overly spoiled actually.  But I'm just going to roll with it in true princess fashion and soak it all in before its gone.   A big thank you must go out to Michelle and Jesse.  They flew all the way here to surprise me for my big day.  We went out on a fabulous double date, more laughter at a table then most waiters would know what to do with!  Spent a day in White Rock playing at the beach, had lunch at Cactus Club and enjoyed each others company for the five days they were here.  Andrew took me out for drinks and to see The Hunger Games!!!  Some girl friends took me out for dinner and now we are heading away for a bit of R&R, without the older kids.  Seriously the best month ever.  As I look forward I'm expecting 30 to be full of laughter, self acceptance, wine, dancing and people who love me for me.  I'm thrilled to have my family complete, three darling little kids to love and cherish and a husband who gets me and my many quirks.  Loving life in the 30's!

0 Notes of love: