As soon as the weather starts to get a bit nicer our first day trip is to White Rock. With Michelle and Jesse out, and the fact that neither of them had been to this location, I thought it was a necessary stop on their visit out. We arrived in time for the tide to be on its way out, giving us a great amount of sand to run around and play in.
The kids go straight to sea shell and treasure hunting.
The big kids buried their feet in sand.
I just love how vast it is there. As far as your eye can see there is sand, water and beauty.
Jayda was pouting on the chair so Uncle Awesome picked it up, put her in the water and went into a funny voice as he gave her a royal princess pedicure. :)
Self portrait as Ebony assumed her fav position.
Walking the pier for another view.
Goofy
Who doesn't love a romantic kiss on the pier?!
The seagull must have known I was taking a picture. Perfect timing.



0 Notes of love:
Post a Comment