CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 14

Phone

I haven't been taking many pictures these days.  With little down time during the day I find there is always something to do or someone to hold.  My hands are rarely free to sit with a camera and capture moments.  So lately I have been pulling out my phone to take pics.  The other day Malachi fell asleep on the couch (doesn't take a nap during the day, usually, but was up way too early to make it to the evening) so I couldn't help but snap a shot of him in dream land.  I have a neat app on my phone that allows me to play around with the pic so I had fun tweaking it for a fun picture.


Thought this one was kinda fun too.  Shows off his luscious lashes and infectious smile.

0 Notes of love: