CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 1

The Bachelorette

I had the privilege of being my sisters matron of honour and had the fun task of throwing a bachelorette party for her the week prior to the wedding.  As bachelorette parties go there aren't many pics that I can share with you:) but I took a few before the party started.  It was a Mexican themed evening.  From rockin' salsa music to margaritas and bean dip we had everything Mexican to liven up the party.  

The drink station

Every chic party needs a chocolate fountain:)


.....and candy!

Michelle's beloved cup for the evening

Nothing else can be posted but we had a fantastic evening of laughs and dancing.  Seriously one of the best nights I've had in a long time.

1 Notes of love:

christal said...

You ladies put on a great party for Michelle!! I had so much fun, too!!! :)