The final belly shot just hours before delivery.
Hard at work filling the tub!
Andrew assumed the relax position. In between contractions I saw Andrew relaxed on the bed and thought I had to take a picture of it. Don't worry, the final hour he was by my side helping me along:)
Jayda and Grandma stopped by for their first visit.
This is one very proud excited big sister! Jayda has been incredible with Ebony.
We spent the afternoon snoozing....
In the evening both kids came for a visit and brought supper with Grandma and Grandpa. Jayda was anxious to have another snuggle with her new little sister.
Jayda and Malachi had a number of sleepovers with Grandma and Grandpa Bracewell during the first week. Without this help I'm not sure how we would have made it through. Our fridge was filled with delicious food and the kids were distracted with parks and sleepovers. Thanks mom and dad!



2 Notes of love:
Aww congratulations! What cute kids you guys have!
Ebony is just soooo cute! The pictures of her curled up in bed make me want to snuggle with her. GREAT last belly shot. I can't get over how big your belly can be while the rest of you doesn't have a bulge or a roll!
Post a Comment