Hello pregnant lady friends!
I just got an email from an awesome maternity store in the States that has a bunch of great sale items that are now an additional 30% off. If you type in SPRINGSALE you will get another 30% off of the sale price. This is where I bought those MEK jeans that I've raved about. There are even a pair of MEK's on sale that are very similar to the ones that I bought. Definitely worth a look if you are earlier on in your pregnancy and looking for some stylish, comfortable clothes to wear before meeting baby.
I have roughly 24 days to go!!!!!!!!! so no more shopping for me. Oh my goodness, I'm soooooooo excited!
www.sierramaternity.com
There is a 'Sale Items' tab at the upper left hand corner of the website page. And don't forget to type in the code SPRINGSALE. Happy shopping!
Monday, June 13
Maternity Sale
Lovingly created by JAK at 7:50 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Notes of love:
Post a Comment