CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 30

Yummy Muffins

My friend, Cheryl, makes these all the time for moms group and there is never a single muffin left for her to take home.  They are really moist so after a couple days on the counter they start to get mushy.  Although, chances are they won't last that long anyway!  I have used my gluten free flour mix in this recipe and they turned out exactly the same.


Breakfast Blueberry Muffins

1/2 cup oats                                       
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup orange juice                           
1 egg (beaten)
11/2 cup sugar                                    
1 cup blueberries
11/4 teaspoon baking powder            
11/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt                                 
1/4 teaspoon baking soda 


2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon 

Mix all ingredients except the last two. Sprinkle muffins with the 2 tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon before baking. Bake @ 400 degrees
I think I bake them for 23-25 min. They should be brown on top. This makes 12 muffins!  Enjoy!! 
        

1 Notes of love:

tk said...

Sounds good, I can hardly wait to try them!