I was reminded today that I failed to post details about my favourite new maternity jeans. So, here it is. I'll give you a link to the website that I got them from. If you are willing to pay a sweet penny for jeans you'll wear a lot then these are for you. I always think a couple of staple pieces that I feel really good in are essential...no matter the price:) I like to have a pair of jeans (but I am a jeans girl), a number of long tops and fun jewelry to spice it all up. With that, I feel like I can make it through all the growing stages and still feel relatively stylish. Lately I've been throwing on blazers (that are too small) and I leave them open so that I can still feel like I haven't completely given up and gone over to the dark side of mommy wear:)
Saturday, April 16
Fav Maternity Clothes
These jeans may not be my fav in a couple of weeks when baby drops because it just has a wide band at the waist of the jeans. When I sit it may start to dig and bother me near the end of the pregnancy. But so far I prefer these over my high waisted belly band jeans.
http://sierramaternity.com/Mek+Maternity+Jeans+%3A+New+Oaxaca+-+Dark/
This shirt is nice and long. Great over tights or jeans and it comes in a multitude of colours.
http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265436967285&c=Page&cid=1300105510688&pagename=vsdWrapper
I bought a number of these tanks last summer (pre-prego) and love how long they are. They could have a bit more spandex in them to help them bounce back but I just end up washing them more often to regain their shape.
http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265437671513&c=Page&cid=1300105510688&pagename=vsdWrapper
12 weeks to go and counting! It seems like a long way off but I know it has all gone so fast already. And with nice weather and more time outside the time is just going to fly by even quicker. Happy shopping to all you preggers! And if you have a must have maternity item please let me know in the comments box.
Lovingly created by JAK at 6:08 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 Notes of love:
This is a fun post! Since you are a great dresser, you should start regular posts like this (I mean for when you are not preggo, too.)
Post a Comment