CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 24

Get out of my house but where do you go?

How's that for a long title? I'm at the end of a long, tiring day of sorting and packing. Tomorrow Andrew and I are hitting the basement to go through a nice collection of junk in the crawl space. I have a ton of paint cans that no longer have use in my home but I don't know what to do with. I stumbled upon a great website that is very helpful in telling you where to bring you stuff. Go to www.earth911.com to help you find a new home for things you don't want to pile up in the dump. All I did was type paint and my postal code and it gave me a list of 15 different places in the area that would be happy to take my old paint cans. I also searched a few other items and it helped me with them too!

1 Notes of love:

christal said...

thanks for that link, kristin. i've been wondering what to do with those almost empty paint cans!