CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 26

Love

This past Saturday was my birthday! I felt so loved all day and was treated to many special things throughout the day. When I got home from having lunch with a friend Jayda wanted to take me to the basement suite- aka Grandma and Papa's place:). They had been working on a present for me during the afternoon and she couldn't wait for me to see it. She led me to the kitchen where there was brownies with a candle, gifts and a card. They sung happy birthday and then Jayda helped me unwrap it all.


I was very excited to receive a really cool necklace from my cousins new boutique (big shout out to Nicola!).


Jayda helped pick out the singing barbie card...

Read below!


So many kisses.

I finished off my day with an evening out in Vancouver with my love. We dined at a fabulous restaurant in Yaletown called Goldfish. Andrew always knows how to make me laugh and have a good time. This paired with delicious food and drinks made for a wonderful end to another great birthday.

1 Notes of love:

Amy Bergman Loewen said...

Less physical pain on this birthday though no?