I got a call one Friday afternoon in January from my hubby saying a house came on the market that he wanted to look at the following morning. We were not really in the market for a new place but when you are a realtor and you see a peach you can't help but check it out:) So Saturday morning came, we checked out the house and by the afternoon we were writing an offer to purchase it. I'd say that's a productive day! Two weeks later it was made official and we are now the excited owners of the home below. The moving day will most likely be late June. Our current home will be put on the market this Thursday. We have only had a few showing but I can't wait for the process to be wrapped up. A family of four can only live in a spotless house for so long!
It will be hard leaving 'home' to create another one. Both children were birthed in our bedroom and so much life has happened in between. Our neighbours know our kids names, take our mail while we are away and bring presents when babies are born. As excited as I am to continue our family in a bigger home I am sad to say good bye to all the memories. We have a few months to make more and then it will be fair well.




5 Notes of love:
Looks Amazing! Can't wait to hang out there. Congrats again!
Wow! Dreams are free right? So I can dream about living in a house like that one day....oh one day.
It looks great! Congrats!
What a dive...(note sarcasm)...can't wait to see pics of the inside! Congrats!
Congratulations! I can imagine how hard it would be to leave behind the memories you created in your home. But my oh my!! Your new house is a beaut!!
Post a Comment