Merry Christmas to all!
We just got home from Manitoba yesterday afternoon. It was definitely an eventful day of travel...as any travel day with kids should be! We started with an entire bottle of juice being dumped in my carry on just prior to arriving at the airport. Andrew quickly ran into the airport and bought me a lug bag(lucky me...those bags are awesome). I dried off diapers, toys, money, etc and kept on my way. On our first plane Jayda FULLY pooped her pants. Andrew took her to the bathroom and tried to clean up as much as possible but it made for a pretty smelly first ride. On the second flight she fell asleep (awesome) and then peed in her dirty pants making them entirely soaked. Luckily that was a short flight and we knew we would be home and with luggage soon. When we landed in Abbotsford we found out that Jayda's carseat had been left in Calgary and needed to fill out paper work for that. They tried to give us a really old crappy carseat to use but required that we sign a waiver for liability. That is when Andrew just about snapped and told the WestJet lady that we were not interested but that if we were in an accident with our non-carseat strapped toddler they would get their pants sued off! Oh, 'tis the season:)
We are happy to be home and are just getting settled in. I will post pictures of both family Christmases as soon as I get a chance. In the mean time, "Happy New Year" from our home to yours!



3 Notes of love:
I would have paid money to see Andrew chew out the Westjet worker, but the description was enjoyable.
Ted
Oh my! Must have been so frustrating, but I had a good laugh reading about it! It was great to see you guys too, I would've loved to chat with you guys more, unfortunately the Christmas season was too crazy-busy for me this year...you and Andrew are a great team...I wish you sanity & sleep for the new year!!
Oh my goodness, i'm sorry to say that both Grant and I laughed out loud when we read your travel story. You need your own reality show, lol. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment