CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16

On the move...

I love how busyness comes in stages. Malachi has begun to move around the house and it feels weird because I have to think about stairs, my fireplace and breakables all over again. I have never really 'baby proofed' my home just modified a bit. It is time to go through the modifying process once again. I am just going to enjoy these last months before the really busy, crazy stage begins....yet, at the same time, I can't wait to see him motoring around chasing after his sister!

Last week was filled with teething(finally the two bottom teeth). The first came last Thursday and the second followed on Sunday. It was a sleepless, tylenol filled week of just trying to get through each day...knowing that the night would not produce much sleep. Then a bad cold followed making breathing a challenge. As all of this was happening Malachi found his knees and can go backwards all around the living room. He so desperately wants to get things a few feet in front of him but can't propel forward so is getting a bit frustrated. His favourite position is on his hands and feet with the body in the air!

Malachi loves to sit and play toys with Jayda!

Sporting the double chin in this pic!

The last picture with gums- isn't he sweet?! This smile can bring complete joy to my day in seconds. Everything about his face lights up!

Here is that favourite position I mentioned.

Very proud of his new move:)

First night being on his hands and knees.

1 Notes of love:

tk said...

I can't believe that he is trying to move around already! It seems to early!! It is so awesome to see them 'play' together. Very cute.

That is definitely something I have thought about and am looking forward to seeing with my kids.