CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22

Splish Splash WE were takin' a bath!

Jayda is definitely a big sister/mini mom! This was our first time having the kids bathe together where my hands were free to take some shots. We started on holidays but didn't have the handy dandy little chair that Malachi is sitting in. The only problem is his big thighs don't want to come out when the bath is over:) We may not be using this chair as long as we did for Jayda?!

Focused helper!

Malachi got wet quick! From head to toe Jayda was eager to pour water and get her bro' clean. Of course she hates getting her head wet so she was in charge of the cup the entire bath.

The mellow, trusting brother!

Maybe a bit surprised by all the tub activity.

2 Notes of love:

Michelle said...

That is the best expression! Jay is lucky that he is so chill. Love the new pics. Thanks!!

Giles and Melissa said...

I can't believe how fast Malachi is growing up! I agree with an earlier comment thinking about what you got yourself into with two kids...I thought life would never smooth out for awhile there. And then all of a sudden they were bathing together and now they run around and play and laugh together and I just love it! Thanks for the pictures and sorry I haven't been a better commenter!