CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16

Simple Pleasures

My home is quiet! Andrew went out for the evening and I managed to get both kids sleeping before 8! My house is tidy, candles are lit and I am prepared to have an evening all about ME:) I thought I should start with a quick browse on the computer (including this blog post) and then move to a chick flick that just came out on video. All of these things sound basic but I am really looking forward to doing whatever I want with little interruption (I have no idea how long M will sleep...but I will take whatever I can get this evening). So, enjoy your weekend however basic or simple it may be. Savour the moments you have with God, in quiet and with yourself!

1 Notes of love:

Michelle said...

I am so glad to hear that you had an evening to yourself! I hope that you had a great time relaxing!! Love you.