CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28

Heat Wave

This heat is starting to get to me.  Before having children I loved having hot, hot summers because I would either be working in air conditioning, at the mall or getting a sweet tan at the beach.  Holding a hot baby, breast feeding and running after a toddler do not mix with a 30 degree home.  It is 10:55pm and my thermostat still says 30.5!  I have no pics to share with you today just a quick little complaint to get out of my system.  I find myself waking up each morning asking God for extra patience to get me through all the whining from the heat.  Tomorrow we are heading to the splash pad/park for a birthday party so I am hoping it will help the day to fly by and bring us some relief from the heat.  Hope the rest of you are managing to...and all of you with A/C should take a minute to be thankful for a cool home:) 

4 Notes of love:

rachelandgrant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachelandgrant said...

you know you are welcome anytime my dear ;-)

Annika said...

i am thankful for my ac....even tho i've only had to put it on once this year...because we've had the coldest summer in years! ;-) always one or the other hey!!

hope it cools off for ya!

dar

tk said...

If it worked to lend you ours I would, we have had our windows open pretty much all summer and lately have been wearing sweatshirts. Global warming is definitively not in Manitoba this year. Have fun swimming!