CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8

Weekend away!

This past weekend, Andrew and I were able to have one last getaway before the baby arrives. I was heavily involved in a wedding on Friday and then after the reception we headed into Vancouver for two nights of bliss! It felt like we were dating again. My parents offered to fly out and watch Jayda and that is where the planning began. I'm so glad we were able to have this time away before life changes drastically again. Thanks mom and dad:)

Getting goofy on the dance floor! Boy did I ever have a lot of contractions this evening. I was on my feet all night helping the reception run smoothly, then stayed on the dance floor for most of the evening and finally helped with clean up at the end of the party. People couldn't believe I didn't stop going all night. 

I helped the bar tender clean up bottles off all the tables. Something just didn't look quite right with this picture...:)

My handsome man and me!

Putting up my feet during dinner to take away some swelling, hehe

The belly shot at 37 weeks...note the cute new shoes!


1 Notes of love:

rachelandgrant said...

i noticed the shoes right away! love them!